Benefits of Using a Hosted Software-as-a-Service Solution
Hosted software is different from traditional software that you buy and install on your computers. Hosted software that
is web-based, like BlueFolder, can be accessed from any computer that has an Internet connection and there is nothing to
install or configure on your computer.
Top Ten Reasons to Buy a Hosted Solution
- No new computers or software to buy.
- No need to hire consultants or technicians to install the software, get your services up and running, or manage your data files.
- You can start today with your existing computer and Internet connection.
- No large upfront payments... only a low monthly subscription fee.
- Cancel at any time with no penalties. No annual commitment.
- Your data is safe on our secure, backed-up servers (no losing data from a hard drive crash). Export your data at any time.
- Free and continuous feature upgrades without the need for a new version of the software to be installed and configured on
- Increase (and decrease) the numbers of users with no risk of paying for more than you need.
- No databases or servers to maintain. We run everything with high reliability and availability in a world class data center.
Your service is always running.
- Web-based for easy access from anywhere at anytime.
Hidden Costs of Buying 'Traditional' Software
Typically, when buying a software package that you install and maintain on your own hardware, the initial software purchase is less than 10% of the total cost to employ such a solution.
Small business owners are often alarmed at the additional costs that are incurred when trying to install and maintain a traditional client/server software solution.
Because BlueFolder is a hosted solution, you can avoid these hidden costs and get on with running your business.